Monday’s workout was less than stellar. I got maybe 4.5 hours of quality sleep on Sunday night, so waking up at 5AM was right up there with gum surgery on my list of “wants.”
Yesterday I saw this on one of my favorite blogger’s page so I thought I’d join in! Thanks Christina!
1. This or that: 5K or a half marathon?
Half marathon!! Typically the first few miles of my runs are the worst. And well, 5K’s are only 3.1 miles…do the math.
2. This or that: flat race in the heat or hilly race in the cold?
Hilly and cold! I just hate running in the heat. Hills aren’t my buddy either, but I think we’re closer than the heat.
3. This or that: new running shoes or a new running outfit?
New running shoes for sure! I can totally run around in an ugly outfit, looking like I picked my clothes out while drunk and in the dark. But running in old shoes can cause injury!
4. This or that: run a half marathon without headphones or Garmin?
Headphones! I’ve ran a couple half marathons without headphones. It really isn’t bad (to me) because I train without headphones for such occasions. Running without a watch? Might as well run naked cause that’s how I’ll feel! #dramaticmuch
5. This or that: race because of the convenience (location, price, travel) or the swag?
Convenience. Races are just so expensive and I love having a conveniently located race. It makes the stress decrease by a billion.
6. This or that: PR but result in an injury or finish strong and missing a PR?
Finish strong. Ugh no way would I want an injury!
7. This or that: 100 squats or 100 push ups? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
Squatsssss all the way. I’m horrible at push ups and I hate them. I have bad shoulders too.
8. This or that: run without socks or without sports bra?
OMG pahaha. What a horrible question! Blisters are horrible so I’d say run without a tata tamer. I’d just run holding them up like a weirdo.
9. This or that: treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
Same street block. I don’t think I’d last on a treadmill for that long. I would run for 30 min on the block in one direction, and then I would switch and run the opposite direction for 30 min.
10. This or that: Ragnar Relay or Marathon Relay team?
I’ve never done either! Can I say both?? 🙂 I guess Marathon Relay since it’s less distance. Then after successfully completing that, I’d try Ragnar 😉
11. This or that: Naked run or naked yoga?
Okay who is the weirdo that came up with this?? A firm neither! Not even going to come up with a creative solution like #8.
12. This or that: Come in 4th in the Olympics or 1st in NYC marathon?
1st in NYC 😉 Although it would be awesome to call yourself an Olympic athlete, coming in 4th in the Olympics would just be heartbreaking.
13. This or that: give up running for 3 years to get a BQ or never BQ but run as much as you want?
Oh man. Super hard question. I’d say give up running for 3 years to get a BQ because assuming that I got that BQ, that means I’m still in amazing running shape and could continue to run after I get that BQ 😉
Your turn! Link back to me if you decide to do this too! I want to read yo answers 🙂