I haven’t worked out since Saturday. I guess that’s what happens when you’re sick. Naturally, I feel like I’ve gained 15 lbs and my insides are rotting. Anyone else go through this process when you’re sick? Luckily I’m getting better, or else I’d be 200 lbs by next week. Obviously.
- When watering my indoor plants, I secretly think a lizard or snake could be inside and attack me at any moment. Thus, I try to only stick the watering can into the plant. Where said lizard/snake would come from, that I do not know.
- When I was little, every time my mom would take batteries out of my toys to change them, I thought she might go blind. One time she was changing the batteries in a toy and they were so old they had started leaking. She told me not to touch it and explained what acid was and how it could hurt your skin or eyes. So I was scared every time she changed batteries…I’m fairly certain this is why I got sick so much as a kid. I stressed about everything.
- A very random pet peeve of mine is when people use dry erase board markers on paper. And I guess regular markers being used on dry erase boards. IDK why this bothers me so much.
- Another big pet peeve- People spelling “a lot,” as “alot.” 2 words people. 2 words.
- HUGE pet peeve- People who don’t pick up after their dogs. I know you think they poop sunshine, but that sunshine ruins my shoes.
I’ve got so many more fears and pet peeves, but if I give them all to you today, I’ll have nothing else to talk about on Thursdays 😉
What’s a weird fear you have?
Gimme a pet peeve!