You know those articles in the trashy magazines (that I love), that list the “things you don’t know about me” for celebrities?
Since most of you don’t know me in real life, I thought it would be fun to do the same!
1. When I buy or get fresh bread (at a restaurant), I always smell it. I don’t even notice it anymore. Honestly, I don’t even know if Kyle notices it anymore. It’s a reflex.
2. I love painting, or any art project really. Here’s a few paintings I’ve done. I’m lacking in the creativity department so these are all copies of real paintings/prints. I don’t sell them so I think I’m safe…right??
3. Kyle’s mom (Kyle is my boyfriend, for those of you new readers), helped deliver me. Yup. You read that right. Kyle and I met in high school. Our families (who didn’t know each other) both moved from Fremont to our current towns. Oh and if I was a boy, my mom wanted to name me Kyle. Any believers in fate? Anyone?
4. I can’t be the first one in my group to use the bathroom on an airplane. By that, I mean that I always send someone else to go first. Airplanes in general give me anxiety, but bathrooms with that open hole to hell, scares the crap out of me (pun intended).
5. My goal in life is to have a dog bigger than me. Dream big. But seriously, I’m a sucker for a huge dog. This task shouldn’t be too difficult. I mean, I only outweigh my lab by ~30 lbs. And labs are generally smaller dogs in my opinion.
6. I used to eat broccoli for dessert. Yup. Like at family get-togethers or dinners, if we had broccoli with dinner, I’d ask for more of that when everyone else was eating cake or ice cream or whatnot. Now you’ll believe me when I say I’m weird.
7. I had typical silky smooth, straight Asian hair until around 5th grade. Then it started getting coarser and coarser until it turned curly. There were days I wanted to shave my head. I didn’t know how to style it and so I only wore it up until college.
So there ya have it! Your turn!
Tell me something random about you 🙂