HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my Thanksgiving celebrating friends!
I bet you can guess what this post is about…
What I’m thankful for! Big shocker, I know.
- I’m thankful that this guy asked out his friend, risking their friendship for “something more.” Well, it all worked out and I couldn’t be happier.
- I’m thankful for this little lady and that begging my parents for a little sister worked. Yes, I begged for only a little sister and was only slightly okay after my mom explained that was not how it worked. Sorry boys.
- And I’m thankful for my parents. They work so hard to provide for our family and are always there.
- I’m also thankful for ALL of my family. We cray cray, but it’s all good.
- And the other part of my family, my boyfriend’s family. I have coworkers who think it’s funny (aka they’re actually jealous. seriously) when I say that we have family game night (with Kyle’s family and my family), or that I went on a trip with them, etc.
- And of course, I’m thankful for my pets. I love that pets are always there for you and don’t understand “Amy is grumpy.” They just want to snuggle, and they get me out of my bad mood.
- I’m thankful that I can run. I appreciate it more when I cannot run.
- And finally, I’m thankful for my blog family. You guys! Seriously. All of you inspire me everyday. And it never ceases to amaze me how supportive “strangers” can be.
What are you thankful for?