Got this survey from my blog twin and because we are twins, I obviously had to take it too.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
2. How much water do you drink a day?
A lot (or at least I consider it to be a lot). Usually between 1-1.5 gallons a day. I just calculated it out cause I’m cool like that.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I try to stay around 1400- usually a little more than that though. Definitely more than that when I’m carbo loading 😉
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Fruit, LOVE fruit. Dried pineapple, raw almonds, raw carrots and dressing, dried seaweed (see below if you’re unfamiliar). Oh and air popped popcorn-LOVE! Oh man, and so many more. I’m a small, frequent meals kind of girl.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Salad with some sort of protein on top (usually tofu or tempeh) and a snack of fruit or vegetable.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Legs! I love that sore feeling the next (few) day(s) when you walk like you have a stick shoved up your bum.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Biceps and shoulders. Upper body in general is so hard for me. I used to be able to do 10 pull-ups in a row (unassisted), and I have no idea why I stopped working on them because now I can only do 1 by myself. Need to work on that.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Anything sweet. I always crave sweet things.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes, I take a multi-vitamin and a calcium supplement. Women in general are at a higher risk of osteoporosis, plus I’m smaller which means I need to pay attention to my bone density (for when I’m older). Smaller frames = less bone mass and less body weight (aka less natural weight-bearing on a daily basis). Nerd rant over.
11. How often do you eat out?
Not too often. It’s usually with Kyle’s family or my family. Sometimes it’s nice when Kyle and I go out alone though.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Nope. I’m against it. If I do it’s when I’m on a road trip with someone and that happens to be where everyone else wants to stop, but I’ll get a salad.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
No, I use our country club gym or the gym at work. When Kyle and I move out, I’m hoping out apartment complex as a gym.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-8. I’m not a good sleeper, so that amount is the time I’m in bed. I need to work on this because sleep is so important.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, I don’t really believe in cheat days. If you add up all those cheat days, it adds up. I believe in eating things in moderation. Don’t deprive, but learn when it’s okay to have a little something special 🙂
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Not very often. On special occasions I’ll have a little bit. I get drunk very quickly so I tend to not drink. Always awkward when you’re out to dinner with your boyfriend’s family and they’re sipping on their cocktails and you’re dancing on the tables. I kid.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
And my BFF Shanna
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
My overall well-being. I think mentally, I feel happier and physically, I’m stronger.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Did my 30 minute tempo run last night. 10 minute warm-up, 15 minutes at 9:09 pace or faster, 5 minute cool-down.
3.19 miles, 9:26 pace overall (10:02, 8:36, 9:00, 2:28). Ankle is still weird but definitely moving in the right direction!
Your turn! Feel free to answer all or some of the questions!