My shoulder hurts today, but I don’t care as long as I can run tomorrow. boo hoo you big baby. If you missed yesterday’s post, I fell off my bike…
I realized I never gave you my thought progression of my minor bike crash yesterday (because without it, your day will not be complete):
- Don’t get hit by a car. It will suck. I repeat, don’t get hit by a car.
- Owww. Shoulder. Hurts.
- SOB if I scraped up my new workout pants I’m gonna flip out and throw this bike at a car.
- Fewf. I’m alive and not bleeding. Blood stains are hard to get out.
- I’m embarassed. I wonder how many people saw this?
- Aww look at the cute dogs.
Here are some more pics from yesterday. Because I am a horrible blogger and frequently forget to take photos, these were from one of the people on our bike ride.
Something else I didn’t mention yesterday (intentionally), my parents just returned from a 2 week vacation in Hawaii. For safety reasons, I think it best not to mention when your “housemates” are out of town. Might as well put a neon sign on my front door that says “come rob house of little girl.”
They went to Maui and then Kauai with my aunt and uncle (and kids), and our family friends. My sister and I did not go because of work and school. Here are a couple of their pictures.
Pretend you are there when you go to bed tonight. Maybe you’ll forget that it’s only Monday…